Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meet the Brewer @ The Green Dragon - Lagunitas

Went to the 2008 OBF Thursday edition of Meet the Brewer @ Green Dragon, and was treated to a great conversation with Tony Magee about his beers, Zappa labels, and his appreciation of our favorite bubbly beverage. He had apparently played guitar & sang earlier in the evening, but I missed that part. Seems like a pretty cool cat, though. Jeremie had a pretty good conversation with him about Kill Ugly Radio.

Lagunitas brought Pils, Pale Ale, Gnarlywine, and a Double Pale called Sirius to the table, and they were all great.

Met up with Jeremie & Jenn, and a great time was had by all!

The more I immerse myself in the local beer culture, the more I can see myself working in it. Maybe it's time I thought about getting a little more imbedded in the scene...

No comments: